Creating Safe & Centered Care: Why your clients feel blame, shame and pressure and what you can do differently to stop it/to create the care you intend
A FREE WisdomWay™ Webinar for maternal health providers
How can it be that despite your best efforts:
- Your client leaves a review that you were judgmental and excluded them
- You get a reputation for being ‘only for a certain type’ of client
- You’re getting ghosted by a client who seemed ready to work on their goals with you
- You develop a plan with your client using your counseling skills and assessment, but your client gives up before you even get started
- It seems hard to earn someone’s trust.
Join us for a free webinar to explore what gets in the way of our best care.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM THIS WEBINAR
In this webinar we’ll explore:
- The 3 things you need to understand about the brain if you’re supporting others (stress reactions, trauma response, and resiliency)
- The power of the right questions
- Why we often are creating resistance and roadblocks for our clients without knowing it
- The top obstacles to effectively delivering relationship centered care and how you can start to transform your practice and our health care systems
FROM A CLIENT’S PERSPECTIVE
Your clients/patients are looking for providers that hear them, that offer compassionate presence, that make room for them to find their way to healthcare decisions that are right for them, and that skillfully can serve those goals in collaboration with others.
Join this free webinar to gain the tools necessary to reach the needs of your clients.
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
Karen Laing has specialized in women’s health for more than 20 years, with a background as a midwife, lactation consultant, doula trainer, and perinatal educator. She is the Founder of Birthways, the largest and most established doula program in the country where she developed integrative approaches to meet the needs of expectant and new parents. She has trained and mentored midwives, doulas and lactation professionals. A knowledgeable practitioner as well as a natural teacher and compassionate listener, Karen has helped countless women find comfort, confidence and joy through life transitions and is the originator of the WisdomWay™ method of mindful caregiving.