Tools to support Relationship-Centered Care.
We’re missing opportunities to connect and it’s costing more than we think.
Compassion matters in not only meaningful ways, but in measurable ways...Compassionate care belongs in the domain of evidence-based medicine. —Trzeciak & Mazzarelli in Compassionomics (2019)
The challenges of preventing burnout and improving healthcare quality, with increasing pressures, can feel like an overwhelming task. While others work on systems and structures, we focus on people.
We can transform healthcare.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter and you'll receive easy to implement initiatives and practical solutions to meet your improvement goals:
- 40 second initiatives to increase compassion
- Ways to turn learning into practice: TIC, RCC, and Equity
- Stress buffers based on the latest evidence
- Practical ways to create a culture of compassion in your workplace
- Mindfulness & Mindful Self-Compassion that is practical & easy to implement
Sign up below to learn more about how we’re transforming healthcare. Don’t forget to enter your special offer code below and someone will be in touch with you soon.